Stay connected and in control of your conferences from your iPhone or Android phone.
Our inventive mobile app for Reservationless-Plus® is a full-circle approach to conferencing on the go. SmartMeet is your gateway to a more seamless meeting experience with more power to start, join and schedule meetings with complete call management.
Benefits of SmartMeet
SEE SMARTMEET FEATURES
- Use Voice over IP to talk and control your meetings with carriers that do not support simultaneous talk and data or when traveling internationally to avoid high roaming charges.
- Add a new level of engagement between yourself, participants and their peers with the in-meeting chat feature.
- Increase meeting security by setting a required application password for all accounts within your organization that can be set to expire periodically.
- Receive push notifications when someone first enters your waiting room and again after five minutes of inactivity as a reminder to start your meeting.
- See when you have a free moment and the ability to schedule a meeting by using the in-app calendar using your device's native calendar.
- View participants in your meeting or waiting for your approval to join your meeting by easily navigating between the Participant and Waiting Room view tabs.
- Maintain total meeting control with in-app features—mute, unmute, rename, disconnect all or individual participants and much more.
Native Calendar Integration
See when you have a free moment or the ability to schedule a meeting by using the in app calendar to view appointments scheduled in your device's native scheduler.
Receive a push notification when someone first enters your waiting room and again after five minutes of inactivity as a reminder to start your meeting.
Favorite Meeting Profiles
Store an unlimited amount of unique meeting profiles to your favorites for quick access.
Schedule and Invite
Schedule meetings and invite participants with an email that includes meeting details and a tap-to-join link that automatically connects to your meeting.
Dial-In & Support Numbers
Easily retrieve and connect to your designated local and international dial-in and support numbers with one tap.
Start or join your audio meeting with a tap of the screen. Trigger our Call Me feature to initiate a call to one of your stored phone numbers or dial right into your meeting with no hassle.
Voice Over IP
Use Voice Over IP to talk and control your meetings on smartphone carriers that don't support simultaneous talk and data (e.g. Sprint) or when traveling internationally to avoid high roaming costs.
Voice over IP and Cisco
Utilize SmartMeet Voice Over IP when connecting to meetings with Cisco™ WebEx Meetings™ and your InterCall WebEx™ account.
Password Protection &
Add a level of security by setting a required application password for all Reservationless-Plus accounts under a company that can be set to expire periodically.
Save multiple accounts for hosting your conference calls.
Add a new level of engagement between yourself, participants and their peers with the in meeting chat feature.
Participant & Waiting Room View
See who's in your meeting or waiting to be let in with the easy to nagivate Participant and Waiting Roomview tabs.
Management and Control
Maintain total meeting control with in app features—mute, unmute, rename, disconnect all or individual participants and much more.
Invite additional participants during your meeting via SMS, email or Call Now.
Make the most of your iOS device by using SIRI to start your meeting.
Easily accept, reject or dismiss participants or lock your meeting room for secure meetings.
Security & Billing Codes
Utilize a Security Code that meeting participants will need to join your call and/or optional billing codes which allow seamless cost tracking right on your invoices.
- To use Dial-In to join or start your meeting, permission to access your contacts list is required.
- Permission to access your device's calendar is required to use Native Calendar Integration.
- Receipt of Push Notifications may be delayed when device is OFF. Only the latest Push Notification will be received after the device is turned on. This feature must be enabled on your Reservationless-Plus™ account, in SmartMeet™ and on your device.
- You will need a Wi-Fi connection if your carrier doesn't support simultaneous use of voice and data services.
- To use MobileMeet Voice Over IP, Location Services must be enabled on your mobile device.
Training & Resources
Setting Up SmartMeet
Once you have downloaded SmartMeet from the Apple App Store or Google Play, follow the instructions below and you'll be on your way to a mobile meeting experience.
- Tap the SmartMeet icon.
- On the Welcome screen, enter your name and email address.
- Tap Phone Numbers and add one or more numbers. These will be used to allow SmartMeet to dial-out
to you to start or join your call.
- If desired, toggle Password Protection on and select a unique combination of letters and numbers.
- Tap Next.
- On the following screen, if you want to start meetings with your SmartMeet account, enter your Conference Code
and Leader PIN.
- By default, Call Me is an enabled featured, but you have to option to toggle this on or off. If enabled, select whether
or not you would like push notifications for your SmartMeet account.
- Tap Next.
- After your SmartMeet account has been verified, select your default dial-in number or tap Finish to skip directly to
the Home screen
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a Reservationless-Plus account to use SmartMeet?
No. You can use SmartMeet to join meetings without an account. However, to schedule, start and host meetings through SmartMeet you do need an Reservationless-Plus account.
Does SmartMeet Support Unified Meeting?
SmartMeet allows you to schedule, start and join the audio portion of a Unified Meeting conference. Application sharing, video and presentations are currently unavailable in SmartMeet, but will be added in a future release. For more information on Unified Meeting, visit www.meetingconnect.net/unifiedmeeting.
Can I start and join meetings on my desktop?
Meetings scheduled with SmartMeet can be started or joined using Call Manager, our desktop application for Reservationless-Plus. For more information and to download, visit www.meetingconnect.net/callmanager.
Which tablets are supported by SmartMeet?
Currently, SmartMeet is not supported on any tablets. Support for iPads and Android tablets is coming soon.
Does SmartMeet support Windows Phone or Blackberry devices?
No. SmartMeet does not currently support Windows Phone or Blackberry devices.
What is the difference between Mobile Assistant and SmartMeet?
SmartMeet offers a richer meeting experience on your iPhone and Android phone.